NutraEx Food, Burnaby BC
About the job
This individual is responsible for supporting the sales team by managing digital marketing activities on all marketing channels.
Specific duties include:
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies to eCommerce and resellers and distributors of company products
- Measure and report marketing performance from engagement through purchase
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Responsible for updating marketing system as required
- Looking for an individual who is unemployed/under-employed
- Minimum college diploma in a Business/Commerce related field.
- Recent graduate from a sales and marketing type course.
- Ability to function in a growth oriented corporate environment
- Comfortable using MS Office suite of tools.
- Pays attention to details.
- Ability to take initiative and demonstrate a desire to learn the products and the business.
- Excellent communication skills in English
Compensation and Benefits
$20-24/Hour upon education, experience and performance. Extended medical and dental benefits.
We are the ‘Sweetener House’, your home for natural sweeteners. NutraEx is trending to become a global supplier of specialty (added-value) sweetener ingredients to major food and beverage manufacturers. The company has experienced significant growth since it started up 13 years ago. We are dedicated to making the world better with healthy sweets.
Candidates who are interested in this position please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or submit via this page. No Phone calls please
Job Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Full Time – minimum three months engagement
Job Location: Burnaby BC