Job Summary: Under general direction, assist other members of the team in solving IT needs; managing web site and email settings; performing network management procedures following secure protocols; assisting with developing computer applications and performing various clerical and editorial duties; compiling, processing and analyzing data.
CHARACTERISTIC JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May include any and/or all of the following:
1. Organize office network and computers and maintain backups
2. Perform various technical duties including managing online accounts, e-Commerce and other applications.
4. Utilize account management system for daily tasks and client record-keeping
5. Compile processes and data analysis; record research procedures and results; file and maintain records
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
1. Ability to organize documents, devices, web sites and social medial accounts
2. Ability to prioritize time and tasks
3. Ability to use Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PPT
4. Verbal and written communication skills
5. Interpersonal/human relation skills
Education and experience equivalent to:
Undergraduate in computer science, business or other technical fields. oftware development experience is an asset. Broad knowledge and experience involving social media, GUI design techniques or other specialized knowledge is desired.