NutraEx Food Vancouver, BC
About the job
Reporting to the Vice President Business Development, this individual is responsible for supporting the sales and marketing team by managing requests and orders from customers.
Specific duties include:
- Processing sample and order requests.
- Arranging and following-up on shipments for clients.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer issues and complaints.
- Inventory management and tracking.
- Filing of documents.
- Various office related duties.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Responsible for updating CRM tool as required
- Minimum college diploma in a Business/Commerce related field.
- 2-3 years in a Customer Service type role and a sales and marketing environment.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial thinking and ability to function in a growth oriented corporate environment
- Comfortable using MS Office suite of tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative and demonstrate a desire to learn the products and the business.
- Excellent communication skills in English
Compensation and Benefits
$22-26/Hour upon education, experience and performance. Extended medical and dental benefits.
We are the ‘Sweetener House’, your home for natural sweeteners. NutraEx is trending to become a global supplier of specialty (added-value) sweetener ingredients to major food and beverage manufacturers. The company has experienced significant growth since it started up 10 years ago. We are dedicated to making the world better with healthy sweets.
Candidates who are interested in this position please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit via this page. No Phone calls please