Job Summary: Under general direction, assist other members of the team in serving customer’s needs; managing shipping activities; performing document management procedures following established protocols; assisting with shipping and receiving lab samples and production materials and performing various clerical and editorial duties; compiling, processing and analyzing data.
CHARACTERISTIC JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May include any and/or all of the following:
1. Organize office supplies and maintain inventory
2. Handle and track shipping and receiving documents for samples and goods
3. Perform various clerical duties including answering phones, preparing correspondence, completing applications and forms.
4. Utilize account management system for daily task management and client record-keeping
5. Know simple accounting and Quickbooks
6. Compile processes and data analysis; record research procedures and results; file and maintain records
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
1. Ability to organize well and inspect documents
2. Ability to prioritize time and tasks
3. Ability to use Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PPT
4. Verbal and written communication skills
5. Interpersonal/human relation skills
Education and experience equivalent to:
Degree/Diploma in business, finance, science or other fields. Administrative experience is an asset. Broad knowledge and experience involving shipping, receiving, electronic documentation techniques or other specialized knowledge is desired.