Job Summary: Under general direction, perform accounting and reporting procedures following established company protocols; editorial duties; compiling, processing, and analyzing data.
ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May include any and/or all of the following:
- Manage Accounts Receivable, Payroll, and Accounts Payable
- Verify and reconcile bank, customer and vendor accounts
- Produce management reports and track financial data.
- Analyze client records for compliance, accuracy and best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Familiar with Accounting Standards
- Excellent organizational skills and exceptional attention to details
- Ability to recognize clerical errors and correct documents.
- Ability to prioritize time and tasks.
- Ability to use Quick Books, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work smoothly with other team members
Education and experience equivalent to:
Degree/Diploma in accounting, business, finance, or other relevant fields. Broad knowledge and experience involving electronic documentation techniques or accounting in manufacturing industry is desired.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
$18-24 / hour depending upon education, experience, and performance. Extended medical and dental benefits.
We are the ‘Sweetener House’, your home for natural sweeteners. NutraEx is trending to become a global supplier of specialty (added value) sweetener ingredients to major food and beverage manufacturers. The company has experienced significant growth since it started up more than 10 years ago. We are dedicated to making the world better with healthy sweets.
Candidates who are interested in this position please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
No Phone calls please.