Under general direction, facilitates communication between production, sales and distribution stages to promote a healthy and efficient supply chain in order to meet the needs of our customers.
- Managing shipping activities following established protocols.
- Supervising shipping and receiving of production materials.
- Compiling, processing and analyzing data.
- Organize and maintain inventory records.
- Handle and track shipping and receiving documents.
- Prepare required correspondence.
- Utilize account management system for daily task management and client record-keeping,
- File and maintain records.
- Degree/Diploma in supply chain, logistics, business, finance
- 2-3 year experience in a Logistics Coordinator role.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial thinking and ability to function in a growth oriented corporate environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize time and tasks.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PPT