Job Summary: Under general direction, assist other members of the team in serving customer’s needs; performing document management procedures following established protocols; performing various clerical and editorial duties; compiling, processing and analyzing data.
CHARACTERISTIC JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May include any and/or all of the following:
Organize office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Perform various clerical duties including answering phones, preparing correspondence, completing applications and forms.
- Utilize account management system for daily task management and client record-keeping.
- File and maintain records.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Ability to organize well and inspect documents.
- Ability to prioritize time and tasks.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PPT
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal/human relation skills
Education and experience equivalent to:
Degree/Diploma in business, finance, science or other fields and administrative experience. Broad knowledge and experience involving electronic documentation techniques or other specialized knowledge is desired.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
$18-24/Hour upon education, experience and performance. Extended medical and dental benefits.
Candidates who are interested in this position please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Phone calls please.